Saturday, February 18, 2006

How Old Am I?

It was the year Ronald Reagan came to grace our nation....

The year we lost a valued life of a musician-philosopher donning infamous round glasses and a long narrow nose....

Jack Nicholson portrayed an abusive husband with a psychic son in a twisted horror flick....

The public read of the legendary Alfred Hitchkock in the obituaries section...

It was the day that Mark Twain published his beloved Huckleberry Finn Adventures...

The day the first 3D movie opened in New York...

I share my birth date with John Travolta, Toni Morrison, George Kennedy & Molly Ringwald (although different years)

How Old Am I?

8 Comments:

Blogger Grant said...

Uh, happy belated birthday Alanna?

*grin*

2/19/06, 1:11 PM  
Blogger john boy said...

I think the Adventures of Huckleberry Finn were first published in America in January 1885 (Clemens (Twain) died in 1910). Wow! You look incredible for your age :)

2/19/06, 1:42 PM  
Blogger alannajoy said...

hahahaha.... Thought u got me there John Boy, but I said it was THE DAY (not the year!) that the book was published!! Then again, I'll take a compliment any day!

Thx!!! =)

2/19/06, 4:43 PM  
Blogger Elisabeth said...

i turn 26 on the 26th! we are the same.. no?

2/22/06, 12:06 PM  
Blogger Marissa said...

happy bday alanna! are you 26??

2/22/06, 7:12 PM  
Blogger alannajoy said...

You gots it gurls! 26 indeedy!

Happy Almost Birthday AG!!

Thx for stoppin by y'all...

A

2/22/06, 7:18 PM  
Blogger Elisabeth said...

i share my birthday with the one and only johnny cash. very excited about that!

2/23/06, 9:25 AM  
Blogger j said...

happppy birthday :). my birthday is shared with, ahem, michael jackson. i used to be proud of it up until recent years when his um, upstanding citizenship status has come under heavy fire, haha.

2/25/06, 12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home