Saturday, January 28, 2006

Get Ready For Rambles















Ok, Ok, so here I am. I swear on my life that today is the day... The day for a new post! It's been ages and time for me to get back in gear, out of this rut and back on track with my thoughts in Alanna Land.

I feel like my head is spinning this morning. So much going on and no where to begin. And y'all who thought I had found a man and fell madly in love and was magically whisked away to HIS Land... Well, sadly, no. You are mistaken... But MAYBE that means that it is on the verge of existance, on the tips of my fingers and just 'round the bend. Maybe there is a vague, blurry outline of this man somewhere off in the distance. Maybe I am beginning to see a wave, a nod, a smile, SOMETHING that shall grow more defined and into view.

MAYBE...Anyway.

So last week a group of friends and I decided to take perfect advantage of Restaurant Week here in NYC and had a scrumptious and satisfying meal at China Grill, you know, the Asian Fusion Craze? Well CRAZE it was, and before long we were toasting, cheersing and singing a hap happy birthday to one of our favorite amigos while waiters brought 'round PLATES of delectible desserts for us to feast our watering mouths on. How delish... Good times were certainly had by all.

Well this post doesn't seem to be amounting to much, just me spewing my thoughts for today. I guess it is alright to have a post like this once in a while... You know, the ones that lead to no where but cover an array of topics. Here I have discussed my lack of luster, my return to 'The Scene' (Duh, meaning Alanna Land)... and yummy delights that I partook in during a festive celebration.

Um, yeah... I think that about covers it this morning. Hope all are having a great weekend!

9 Comments:

Blogger the Wootang said...

good food = good times. i heard that there was a dance party at alanna land. what happened there?

1/28/06, 8:31 AM  
Blogger FrancescaFigueroa said...

Hi! Alanna Land is great. Shiri land is more gloomy. I am your fan :)

1/28/06, 8:32 AM  
Blogger neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

Food, food fooood, I'm hungry.

You're the second person I've noticed feeling this way. Maybe sometimes we just need to pull back, snooze...sort of do what the groundhog does.

1/28/06, 1:51 PM  
Blogger Hollie Nell said...

Yeeeahhhhh!!! Alanna is back! Now if you can just recruit Astar all will be right with the world. I have to find out what's going on the other coast you guys. Glad to hear you're back to bloggin!!!

1/29/06, 1:31 PM  
Blogger Harlyn said...

girl, you can post anything you want...blah blah blah works for me.

1/30/06, 7:25 AM  
Blogger Marissa said...

It's nice to have you back! Yeah I love posts that are just random thoughts - those are some of my favorites!!! Mmm China Grill! I want to go there. :)

1/30/06, 7:33 PM  
Blogger Jinsane said...

Glad you're back! Hope all is going well for you!

1/31/06, 7:54 AM  
Blogger Jinsane said...

P.S. You've been tagged! Check out my last post for details.

1/31/06, 9:45 AM  
Blogger j said...

asian fusion. yum.

1/31/06, 9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home