Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Distance


















I don't know why, but lately I've been distant from Alanna Land. There has been something from within holding be back, enveloping my thoughts and has lead me to be introverted from the world around me.

I've had a few people notice, saying to me:

"Alanna Joy Lady, you haven't posted your hot shit in 13 days! What's wrong with you anyway? I know you've been having some adventures to share."

And they are correct. I most certainly have (sly grin).

But there is some force field that is keeping me captive. Muffling my laughs and shouts, stopping me from allowing my voice to be heard... Keeping me from being me.

I haven't yet figured out what it is, or where this force came from. But I am hoping, these days, that I may have the strength to rise above it. That I may refind myself, my confidence, my credence... And shine from the rays of my most precious seclude. Well I guess this is a start, anyway...

11 Comments:

Blogger Jinsane said...

I've been feeling like that too! Maybe it's just the post-holiday blues! They always seem to hit me. It seems that alot of our fellow bloggers have been in the anti-blogging mood as well.

Snap out of it Chick-a-Dee! I miss ya. XO

1/19/06, 6:41 AM  
Blogger Elisabeth said...

oh, the anticipation! i can't wait to hear what's been happening in alannaland!!

do you need to borrow my security blanket/superhero cape?? it does wonders. or it could substitute as a rope to help you climb out of your seclusion.

we miss you!

1/19/06, 8:41 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

Was wondering where you've been. You're in love, aren't you?

1/19/06, 12:09 PM  
Blogger Grant said...

For a second there, it sounded like you were hiding under a pillow, but I concur with aj, I think she's found someone new!

You could, I suppose, give a recap of what's happened in your absence...

1/20/06, 9:43 AM  
Blogger Marissa said...

It's interesting, I think a lot of us are feeling that way lately! Myself included!

1/20/06, 3:25 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

We all get blogger brain cramp now and again! Great blog!

1/20/06, 7:14 PM  
Blogger Sudarshan said...

I came here first time...great blog u've got here..really nice pics and good posts..congrats!!Have fun and keep posting!!

1/20/06, 10:27 PM  
Blogger the Wootang said...

maybe you need a vacation

1/21/06, 8:07 AM  
Blogger j said...

yeah vacations are always good.

even though this winter has been relatively mild, surprisingly.

hope you find what's bothering you.

btw, can i link your blog?

1/21/06, 4:12 PM  
Blogger j said...

thanks. you're linked. :D

1/21/06, 7:40 PM  
Blogger the Wootang said...

i think it was more like: platana, you haven't posted your caca caliente in 13 dias. que es problemas?

1/22/06, 8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home