Wednesday, January 17, 2007

London & Dublin '06/'07

So I've been busy, really busy... and quite the 'lil tourist these days, hehe... Happy 2007 All!














Kelly & I on New Years Eve, London














What Trouble Are We Up To?


















Kel's English Cottage in Tewksbury














Guiness is Good for You, Dublin Ireland














"Toad in the Hole"














Bro & I at a Pub, Where Else?













Temple Bar District, Dublin














This One's For You, Mom


















The V&A Museum, London














Stu & I at the Pitcher & Piano, London














Sexy Bike, Temple Bar, Dublin


















Carnaby Street, London

4 Comments:

Blogger Marissa said...

These photos are amazing! They make me so jealous--I want to go! It looks you had an incredible time!!

1/17/07, 1:00 PM  
Blogger the Wootang said...

glad to see you back on the blog, banana! and you're right: guiness IS good for ya! good tasting, too!

1/17/07, 5:05 PM  
Blogger highcontrast said...

nice pics. though if i was a girl, i bet there'd be a set of fergie-inspired moments of me in booty shorts trying to get the palace guards all hot and bothered.
but maybe that would be in poor taste?

1/20/07, 6:41 AM  
Blogger Jacquie said...

Hey Alanna. I had so much fun in Ireland. Looks like you did too. You look so cute too. I loved Temple Bar. Everyone there was so rad, it was so easy to make friends.

1/22/07, 11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home