Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The Obsession Continues

So not only did John Mayer's new album, "Continuum" drop yesterday, but he is also performing a mega hot number tonight at Webster Hall! I know, I know, when you hear the words "John Mayer" you don't exactly think "mega hot"... But this time I think it might be different. I've already sampled a few of Johnny Boy's new songs and I must say, the dude has it goin' on... things are heating up... he's dropping some sexy beats. Yeah, thats right... sexy.

So anyway, I'm super excited for tonight. I've never been to Webster Hall but its got to be better than trying to locate a peanut on stage at Jones Beach from the nose bleed section up in the bleachers.

John Mayer... He's bringing sexyback.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, I need to give him another chance. I liked a couple songs from his first cd but then I thought his 2nd one, the songs all sounded the same. I will try again. Did you see the recent JS headline on US Weekly? DUMPED. I didn't read the article but I thought that was kinda funny. Does that make me a bad person?

9/14/06, 6:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely sexy...
those shaggy locks, perfectly placed tattoos - and the "O" faces he makes while strumming away on those blues riffs!!

9/14/06, 11:50 AM  
Blogger Marissa said...

TOTALLY agree. i always love me some john mayer!

9/16/06, 4:58 PM  
Blogger the Wootang said...

why you gotta hate on my blue socks? clashing is my steez!

9/18/06, 7:49 AM  
Blogger d-mac said...

How was this show? And what do you think of the new album? So far, "Stop This Train" is my fave.

d

9/19/06, 10:13 AM  
Blogger CandyGirl said...

JOHN MAYER... i totally love him!!

9/20/06, 2:29 AM  
Blogger highcontrast said...

but did you SEE the pics of him hanging out with armstrong gyllenhall(sp?)? so NOT bringing sexyback!

9/20/06, 2:56 PM  
Blogger alannajoy said...

Wait just a minute now HC... I believe that was Mathew McCaunahay jaunting around with Gyllenhall & Armstrong... McGyllenStrong I do recall... ;)
-Ajoy

9/23/06, 8:40 PM  
Blogger alannajoy said...

D: Stop this Train is my current fave right now too! =)

9/23/06, 8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home