Monday, August 28, 2006

Sun & Moon over the Hudson

So while I keep you all in suspense of the aforementioned blind date(s) that was to occur in my not so distant future (and did, indeedy occur... wink), here are a few pics of my company's summer outing. We set sail from Chelsea Piers last Thursday and although the forecast left a bit to be desired, we at least left dry land (actually not so dry at the time) to brave the wild winds and rolling waves of the Hudson River. Our crew ate and drank our way from Governor's Island to the GW Bridge... A grand feat we so greatly accomplished!






4 Comments:

Blogger the Wootang said...

have you ever had moons over my hammy? denny's classic

8/28/06, 8:56 PM  
Blogger Marissa said...

so much fun!! im jealous. that's the part i miss about having an actual office and work-friends!

8/29/06, 2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooh, I never got to do a company outing at my company. You look great!

8/31/06, 4:40 AM  
Blogger Grant said...

Why does that picture with you and that girl in the second picture remind me of the Skipper and Giligan? I can't decide which is which...

It looks like you had a fun cruise out in the Hudson river. There has to be a story behind the picture of that guy in the hatch.

9/4/06, 9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home