Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Diary Entry 8.31


Wed 8.31: Dad's Bday (for the second day in a row says me!) : Pack pack to go back back to Cali Cali : Had a short but sweet convo with 4-LC : Was hoping we'd get to talk longer as its been a while. He was out on the town. I was at home in my room, and I guess our two different modes just didnt mesh so well to hold a convo. He did leak out, however, that he indeed hopped a quick flight to the 10th planet and scoped out the scenery...I think he came to realizations while there. I think he saw things that he knew all along to be true, but was never forced to face since they were never in front of him, laid out before his eyes. Yes- I am here, Yes- I am enjoying my time in this place, Yes- I am doing my best to stay as busy as can be. I'm young, I'm discovering, I'm learning...but that doesn't mean that I'm not missing...and it doesn't mean that I'm not wishing...and hoping...and thinking...and praying...about a thing of the past, and about where the future will take me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The past is the past and the future is interactive. Interaction requires two parties, if one side does not interact then they need to be let go, then catch the hint and let life travel its course in different directions.

9/5/05, 8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

App Turns Bluetooth Headsets Into A PowerPoint Remote Control
The HeadsetPresenter 1.5 from W2solutions is a Windows-based application designed to turn any Bluetooth Headset into a PowerPoint remote control.
Nice blog site! I'm definitely going to circulate your web address!

I have a free grants content site featuring publications from grant expert Matthew Lesko. Its for those looking for free grants related information.
Check it out :-)

9/7/05, 10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home