Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Johnny Boy...

Yeah, thats right. I'm sucking it up and wishing our dear John Mayer a hap happy 3-0.

Guess he'll be celebrating the momentous occassion on the east coast after my Barbie Twin had a run in with him at NYSC yesterday on the mats... Way to miss MY workout sesh at the very same location by a whole 48 hours... Yeah... I'm not upset or anything though, I mean, you know... there will be other times for us to catch up... Probably sometime when we're both a lot less sweaty... or sumthin...

Anyway- Happy Birthday John.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marissa said...

oh i love john. he'll always hold a dear spot in my heart! happy birthday to him. :)

10/17/07, 7:46 PM  
Blogger Elisabeth said...

trying to post a comment! sometimes it won't let me! :( i am reading though and keeping on top of your fun NYC life!

10/18/07, 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home